Thursday, July 31, 2008

Holy Cow will this day ever end?!

This has been the longest day since I've started work....and the sad thing, is that I actually DID work today! I don't get it...Maybe it's just because JARED IS FINALLY HERE and it makes me want to hurry up and get off so I can see him. Did I mention Jared moved back yesterday??

I love to read - not sloppy books that have no learning point, but books that make you feel good; Books that make you cry because you are happy for the person who is succeeding or having a hard time. I'm currently reading Mitch Albom's "The Five People You Meet in Heaven." It is wonderful. This book is so good, the synopsis, even before I started the book, made me cry. If you haven't read it, do, it's very short and very worth it. Last week, I read the set of "The Pants" books by Ann Brashares. No, I'm not 16, but those books are the best! And, to make it even better, the sequel to the first movie comes out next week! I have a date with myself to go see it - I can't wait. BTW - Did I tell you Jared moved back?

We're still anticipating the kitten. I'm looking for a large wire kennel for the time being so she/he will have it's own big home while I'm away at work. I just hate to think of it wondering aroud the house all alone. I figured giving it it's own "home" will be good and even if we move, that will still be their "home" and it won't be as traumatizing. Yes, I will let the kitty out of the cage, but I figured leave the litter box and bed in there, so they have their own little place to be. No worries, I'm getting the X-Large kennel so it will have PLENTY of room to lounge around. Incase I forgot to tell you, Jared's back!

Oh Geez, it's only 3:49pm. Get me out of here!!!!

Hmm what else, what else, what else? There is a cup thief around the office and I found out it's me. I have about 6 colorful cups that I need to take back downstairs and put in the cabinet, but I have yet to do so...I'm sure everyone is wondering where they are. I'm trying to figure out how to mysteriously put them back down there without anyone knowing it was me who had them all. Suggestions Appreciated. Send them my way. 3:54 pm Ugh.

P.S. Guess who's back? Jerry!

No comments: