
Do you ever stop to think how much of our lives, we sit waiting? I applied for a job recently and was selected for an interview. I thouht it went really well, and I was very anxious for a call-back because I really wanted this job. So I've been waiting for the last 5 days to hear back...finally I heard - I didn't get the job. I'm really upset about it, but alas, I will move on...on to looking for my career! So I'll wait some more...for another job opportunity to come knocking. I'm in no hurry, but I know that it's out there.
Another thing I'm waiting on is next Tuesday - Jared will be moving back. I've been waiting for this day since I moved here. So for the last 3 months I've been waiting on Fridays to hurry up and get here, so I can see him...then I wait for Sundays, to take him away from me again...then the waiting process starts all over. We're waiting for our wedding day - it's 7 and 1/2 months away...still waiting.
I don't mean for this post to be somber, but our whole family is waiting for things right now - to see what will happen next. The past few days have been rough, and they will get rougher - atleast we have each other. My mood is dreary, it's pouring rain outside, and I've been crying for 2 days over things I cannot control.
For now....I'm waiting for the sun to come up...in more ways than one.
No comments:
Post a Comment