I love going home. I love being with my family. I've come to realize that life isn't about how many friends you have or how popular - it's about family, because they are who will be there for you in the end. I had the chance to go home this weekend and Jared's mom and dad came along...we took family pictures at my mom and dad's. It was great! Blake and Elizabeth also came into town and brought Zeke with them. Saturday night after we took our photos, Blake and Elizabeth decided to go to a movie. Me, Jared, Mom and Dad, Zeke, Mary and Dana went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and had a great time! I love how our 2 families can connect and it feel so great! I'm so blessed! Sorry this post is so short. I'm trying to make sure I atleast check in once a day during the week so my blog can keep it's "Journal-esque" feel to it. On a side note, mom and dad put the house up for sale and already have 2 offers...I'm a little upset about it. I love that house.

No comments:
Post a Comment