Phew! What a crazy week? Literally crazy. Things are getting a little less foggy so I'm making an attempt before the weekend to sum up this week. Just so everyone knows, I'm fine...well getting there. I haven't really felt that great this week and just haven't really felt like myself. I went home (Wilmington) to see my family Doctor, and I feel better already. Sometimes, you just have to stop what you're doing and get help - so I did. Jared, thanks for all your love and support - you are the best a girl could ever ask for and I'm so lucky and grateful that you will be by my side forever.
On Monday of this past week, I was offered a job at Academy Heights Elementary School as the Administrative Assistant (thank you Carmen!). I took the job and am very excited. Since my current job is in a "slow season" they told me I could make Friday (today) my last day. I love how things just fall into place when they are meant to be.
Today completes Jared's first whole week of being back at home and I'm so glad he was here, this week of all weeks. I really needed him this week and I'm so thankful he was here to be with me. We reached a new level of trust and love in our relationship and I'm truely grateful for his love and know now, even more, that he is who Heavenly Father put on this earth to be my husband.
Mom and Dad are on their way up this afternoon for a weekend in "The Pines." This is their first trip so I think we're all pretty excited. I'm not really sure what we are going to do with them...there are limited amounts of activity to be had in the area...so Jared will be the Host this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment