Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's been a while...

I know it's been forever since I last posted, but I figured I would give an update on how things are going. My new job at Academy Heights is absolutely wonderful. I love being aroung people and the kids are as cute as can be. The wedding planning is coming along and we're going dress shopping in a couple weeks. We've booked our Disney Honeymoon and we start making reservations for dinner restaurants on Monday! We're still in love as ever and can't wait to be married. Jared's Grandma passed away this past Monday; We had known it was coming for a while now. Although it was a sad time, it was also wonderful to be able to be near the family constantly through the past few weeks; I know that is how Grandma would have wanted it. She was a wonderful woman and wanted the best for Jared and me as we start our life together, she even told us to. She gave us her blessing at her passing for us to "love each other" and "communicate." It was a very special moment and one I will never forget.

Hope this can tide you over for a while...life is surely getting busy around here!!!

No comments: