Monday, October 19, 2009
Corn mazing
Sounds harmless, right? W-R-O-N-G! Jared's Aunt and Uncle invited us on a short trip down the road to Albemarle (home of Kellie Pickler). They told us it would be a "Haunted" corn maze...you know, scary pumpkins, eerie music, fog, and a scarecrow or two, or so I thought. We entered this harmless looking farmland and right off the bat an ugly little clown came up to me and asked me what my name was, I, being an idiot, told him, "Erin." From then on, that clown chased me all over that stupid maze, and told his friends that I was coming! How rude! They all knew my name and had multiple "Chainsaw-er people" coming after me, even when we made it through the maze. Later, we asked who put this crazy thing on, and was told, "Oh, our church youth group organized this." WHAT?! Is Satan your priest? You may need to start looking for an alternative!!!! I also thanked Karen and Benny for their invitation to the scariest place on earth, and let them know that they need not be sad if I decline another invite from them for anything in the future. If you would like a glimpse at the terror I was subjected to, view here. Warning - SCARY!!! I know, I know, I should have viewed the website BEFORE we went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment