Friday, October 16, 2009

Getting ready for work in the light...

Most people have issues getting ready for work in the dark, apparently, I have issues getting dressed in the light. I wake up at 6:10am every morning and get ready for work, usually pulling in to my parking spot by 7:15am. It's now 10:00am and a few minutes ago I was talking with our school Secretary and realized that one of my earrings felt slightly longer than the other...they are also completely different colors. :) Oh well, at least it's fRiDaY.

Yesterday was Carmen's ??th birthday and we went to dinner at the Olive Garden. I was nice to spend the evening with family and the food was really yummy - breadsticks especially. HaPpY bIrThDaY tO cArMeN!

Weeks go by so fast at our house and we anticipate the weekend so much, that by the time it finally gets here, we can't think of anything to do. Cousin Allie is staying at our house this weekend, so Jake-opotumus should have a grand ole' time. Poor Allie. We definitely plan on making our Halloween brownie kit at some point; with all-inclusive ghoulish ghosts and boo-licious bats. :) Halloweenie time is just around the corner.......

No comments: