Wednesday, July 16, 2008

About my Jared

So Jared and I have been engaged since May...here is a little about him, besides the fact that he's so wonderful and I'm the luckiest girl in the world to get to spend eternity with him.

1. What is his name? Jared Laton Kirk
2. Who eats more? I would say he does, he's a big boy!
3. Who said "I love you" first? I'm not really sure, I know we were both in love since the first day we were together.
4. Who is taller? Jared, by about a foot. :o)
5. Who is smarter? Jared for sure.
6. Who is more sensitive? Me!
7. Who does the laundry? We both do laundry.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We'll find out March 14th!
9. Who pays the bills? We both do.
10. Who cooks more? Me.
11. What meals do you cook together? Hmm, pizza, salmon, casseroles, brownies...we actually cook a lot compared to most.
12. Who is more stubborn? We are both equally stubborn; we butt heads a lot!
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Jared
14. Who has more siblings? Jared, 1 vs. 2
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both wear pants, but Jared wears THE pants
16. What do you like to do together? Everything and Anything, especially play the Wii and Guitar Hero, shop, look at puppies, and watch tv
17. Who eats more sweets? I think I do
18. What is his guilty pleasure? Me! :)
19. How did you meet? Through friends at church...a bunch of us went to dinner and we ended up exchanging numbers and went out on our first date the next night.
20. Who asked who out first? I did. I asked him if he wanted to go see "Disturbia" because I had a couple free passes.
21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.
22. Who proposed? He did. It was adorable. Funny thing is, that when he opened the box, I looked down and thought it was diamond hoop earrings..the engagement ring and the wedding band were side by side in the box...I should wear my classes more often!
23. His best features? He has the most beautiful blue eyes! And I love his smile ...he's also a great cuddlebuddy.
24. What is his greatest quality? How much he loves me and how he'll do anything and everything he can to make me happy and for me to know that I'm loved. He makes me so happy and I can't wait to be his wife!

No comments: