....I think that about sums up my life as of late. But I'm working on things to fill up my time...but seriously, I get so tired of being alone with no one to talk to for 24 hours a day. I try to come up with fun things to cook, which takes up about an hour when I get home from work, but because there isn't anyone to converse over dinner with, I'm done in about 10 minutes with my meal. I can't wait to get married...I'm sure I'll talk Jared's ear off - he's used to it already though. Last night I made salmon, rice, and peas. Then I mixed up some Chocolate pudding...it's chilling in the fridge as we speak. Today is a sun-shiny day so it will be great to lounge around in the pool spooning up some puddin'.
I've been thinking a lot lately about health, and how I really need to get back into shape like I used to be...not over obsessive about exercising as I once was, but to start running and eating right again. I think my current job and the depression of being alone is coming into play...it's so odd how eventhough I have sat at my desk with nothing to do all day, I still get so tired and have to go home and lounge around some more until bedtime. So I am basically on my a$$ all day long. Literally, ALL day long. This isn't healthy for a 24 year old female. Oh geez, 24, don't get me started. Being 24 is almost 25, which I'll be in 4 months...which is halfway to 30, which is halfway to 30, which is O-L-D. I don't want to think about it.
I've been thinking a lot lately about going back to school. I haven't decided if I should go back for another degree, or to get my Master's. I really loved school. It was such a given thing. I mean, you knew exactly what you were going to do for the next 9 months of your life. I loved how organized it was and how carefree you could be! Oh I miss those college days of getting up early, throwing on a t-shirt and skirt, rainbows, grabbing my bag and heading out the door for an 8am class. It was such a great life, but at the time, I know I hated it, and took it for granted...Now, there are just bills. Yuck. I think I had a "mini breakdown" a couple weeks ago, when I realized what would be happening within the next year, and that childhood would officially be over. I'm ok with it, don't get me wrong, I'm excited about getting married, but being an adult, I don't know...it's so serious. I still feel like I'm 18...I know others think I'm 18 to - or younger. :0)
I'm trying to come up with a list of things to get done within the next few weeks...here goes...
1.) Book our Disney Honeymoon
2.) Wash the car
3.) Get a Vacuum
4.) Organize my closet
5.) Find a new job and/or fun part-time job
6.) Frame new pictures
7.) Start exercising
That's a good start...until next time!
Erinlee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment