
.........Vacation :)
Last week, the Potter clan donned swimsuits, banana boat (well I didn't and paid for it) and sunglasses, and spent 7 days at Topsail Beach! It was so great to spend time with my family and the house was amazing - elevator included! We stayed up late, ate ice cream, played games, tickled babies, sat in the "bubbly pool" and had parties in our tummies til we just couldn't take anymore. I don't think my mom and dad had been on a vacation since I was 15 so I was so glad they had such a good time. I can never get enough of my family...I never thought I would say that! :0)
Did I ever tell you how stinkin' cute my nephew and niece are? Well just so you know, the STINKINEST!!! Zeke and Ellie (cute names too!) are the best and Jared and I loved playing with them this past week. Zeke is 3 and is already a video game pro, and Ellie reminds me of a little me. She is little miss sunshine to a tee! Good job Blake and Elizabeth!
Oh, and on a lighter note, the first hour we were at the beach, Zeke wanted to go play in the water, so Dad, Jared, Zeke, Ellie, and I walked down to the beach. A few houses over a young couple was having a lovely wedding ceremony....until Zeke took all his clothes off and started running around naked. Ah, to be FREE!!!
Pictures and videos to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment